How Do I Report A Concern? Print

Modified on: Wed, 13 Jul, 2022 at 9:49 AM


Student Development Deans can help you if you have a concern, personal or otherwise, to address. They serve as liaisons between students and the institution if there is an acaemic concern or you want to file an appeal on a grade or petition.

If you have a concern regarding someone else, first address if the concern is an emergency. Medical and psychiatric emergencies should always be address by calling 911 from your mobile phone or a campus phone. For concerns such as another student’s personal well-being or concerning classroom behavior, speak to your instructor, program director, or student development dean. Emailing and asking for a referral is another way to reach the most appropriate person.  


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.